This is the official Facebook page of the Hillside Police Department in Hillside, New Jersey. This site was created to provide timely information regarding safety, events, bulletins, notices and general information for residents and visitors of our community, and to provide a platform for interaction with the Hillside Police. This page is monitored and managed by Det. Natalie Ogonowski of the Hillside Police Department. The Hillside Police Department manages this page as a limited public forum and therefore the following conditions apply:
- A posting on this page constitutes acceptance of these terms.
- In case of emergency, or if you need police assistance, dial 911.
- Do not use this page to report a crime for which the Hillside, New Jersey Police Department would have jurisdiction. To report a crime or request a routine police response call (973) 926-5800.
- If you post information related to a crime on this page, you may be placing yourself in the position of becoming a witness to a crime and subject yourself to subpoena, and in certain situations, endangering yourself or others.
- “Friending” between Hillside Police Department and a citizen does not indicate endorsement of that person’s actions or comments.
- Comments posted by others on the Hillside Police Department Facebook page are not to be considered the opinion of the Hillside Police Department; nor does the Hillside Police Department endorse any third-party comments on this page.
- The Hillside Police Department does not allow posting of photos or videos by anyone other than members of the Hillside Police Department.
- If you have photos or videos you’d like to share on this page, contact a Hillside Police Department social media administrator via private message.
- If you are looking for more information about the Hillside Police Department, please visit: hillsidepolice.org
The Hillside Police Department welcomes a person’s right to express his/her opinion and encourages posters to keep comments related to content on this page. The Hillside Police Department reserves the right to remove any comments that are inappropriate or offensive, including comments that:
- defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or violate the legal rights of others,
- include racism, hatred, slander, threats, obscenity, violence, vulgarity,
- spam or advertise,
- could harm the safety or well-being of one of our employees, including personal attacks,
- are off-topic,
- have personal information about another person or that violate a person’s privacy,
- include copyrighted material that belongs to another person,
- contain links to inappropriate websites.